Balto Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:RULES!! READ BEFORE POSTING!!:.

Go down

.:RULES!! READ BEFORE POSTING!!:. Empty .:RULES!! READ BEFORE POSTING!!:.

Post  Celestial Wolf Sat May 24, 2008 1:45 pm

Please read my site rules before posting-

1.) No "Short Messeging System" language- this is like cell phone text messaging, like "u" insted of "you" or "r" insted of "are", which could be WAY confusing for other people. Come on! Speak human! Learn how to type! Or leave!
2.) No swearing- this is a kid-friendly fourm. So swearing is restricted here.
3.) No Double posting- double posting is considered spam becasue you've already sent in one message. If you have more to the message, then please edit it insted. But in some siuations it's ok: bring to the top a topic which you wrote the last message but many days before, to highlight two different information in a row, posting long fanfics, ect.
4.) No obsence sigs or avatars- Agian, this is a kid-friendly fourm
5.) No animated sigs or avatars- this could distract someone when reading a post and/or confuses the computer.
6.) Don't type all in caps- this could mean you are flaming (yelling at other people) to someone and/or can be hard to read.
7.) No short answers- Try to aviod short messages like "Good job" or "I like it" for it has nothing to do with the topic
8.) No off-topics- We want to stay as close at the topic as possible.
9.) Staring a topic- When you start a topic, please make sure it's in the right section. And make sure that there isn't a silmular topic already posted.
10.) No offensive topics- Religious or politics often bring wars, which we want to avoid. In a general way, topics related to something illigal (how to make a bomb......ect) are restricted.
11.) Don't click on any marketing ads- I'm really sure there are none here, but if there is, don't click it. It's just another way for companies to steal your personal info and/or your money. I want to keep this site as safe as possible.
12.) Changing usernames- this should be rare. Choose a username, then keep it, unless for a very good reason. And be original. Please don't copy other people's names
13.) Moderators- Please don't ask to be a mod.
14.) Balto- this is a Balto fourm. Don't join just to visit the "Other" section. Post some topics in the Balto section!
15.) One account per person- One account is alrady enough
16.) No useless topics or posts- such as "I feel down today" or "I got my braces off today!" are considered useless and pointless.
17.) Do not try to resolve personal problems- The fourm is a place for expressing ourselves; not fighting.
18.) No Debates on sexual matters- They are often worse than political chats, and quickly come to wars. Any refrence to deviant-sexual matter, in text OR images, such as "Kodi + Kirby" is forbidden.
19.) Stealing is NOT allowed- This means no stealing other people's art, images, pictures form other websites, ect in topics/posts without asking the original author FIRST.
20.) Don't give links of downloading music that's still under coypright- Unless it's under public domian.
21.) Mates are NOT allowed here- Mates could cause very wierd situations, you know, like what animals do. No mates in PMs either. Mates are ONLY allowed in Roleplays, fan fics, and contests IF the purpose if fan fics, and roleplays.
22.) These rules are not exhaustive- This means they are informal rules that should be respected, and that you could be banned becuase of something not listed here if it's really nessesary
23.) Do no give out any personal information- Such as your address, your phone-number, name what group you're in (symphony orchestra, band group, ect), ect. I want to keep this fourm as safe as possible when it comes to personal info.

And rule 24.) Be yourself- Express your interest in Balto with others!

Thank you.
yours sincerily,
~Ileu

Last edited by Silverwolffie on Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:55 pm; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : Rules for the site)
Celestial Wolf
Celestial Wolf
Comic Admin
Comic Admin

https://baltovillage.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

.:RULES!! READ BEFORE POSTING!!:. Empty Re: .:RULES!! READ BEFORE POSTING!!:.

Post  Celestial Wolf Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:36 pm

And follow these rules!!!!!!
Celestial Wolf
Celestial Wolf
Comic Admin
Comic Admin

https://baltovillage.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum